Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

4 Issues - (New to me) 2016 RRS Supercharged

Just picked up a used 2016 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and I'm curious to know of if anyone has experienced the following:
1. Satellite radio not registering whatsoever. Says no subscription. The signal is going to my car as per Sirius, but it does not register the signal.
2. I'm getting a Tire Sensor Monitor System error. The dealership says they put in new sensors, but it still comes up with the error and i cant't tell if there is good air pressure.
3. When I start up the vehicle, I get a coolant low error. There's definitely coolant in there, i've checked many times. There's nothing leaking, either. After the car has been on for a while, it shuts off.
4. There's a weird rattle when I accellerate, specifically up toward 30mph. When I floor it, i don't hear it.
Any suggestions? Do i bring it back to the dealer? I legit just got it 2 weeks ago.
Thanks a lot!!