Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

RangeRoverFan

Administrator
Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

rocky p

newcomer to this community, always wanted a Range Rover-currently looking at 2016 w/ SC V8 and 44K miles certified pre-owned. I have experience w/ other forums (mostly Porsche) so I know there is a treasure trove of info to be tapped as far as which model years have certain problem areas and which items need to be carefully evaluated, etc will look for Range Rover 2016 forums. I was also interested in the diesel option.

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Thank you!

Hello! I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic 3.9.

It has spark and fuel pressure 38 psi. There is no display error. It has a new alternator, battery, coil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition control, stepper motor, flame trap, fan belt, vacuum hose, radiator, distributor cal.

It cranks, but does not start. HELP!

Thank you!

Hello! I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic 3.9.

It has spark and fuel pressure 38 psi. There is no display error. It has a new alternator, battery, coil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition control, stepper motor, flame trap, fan belt, vacuum hose, radiator, distributor cal.

It cranks, but does not start. HELP!
Welcome!

Okieff218

Just bought a 2018 HSE Dynamic. Considering the reliability of these things, I figured I better join a forum for advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric

Hi gents new to the forum I look forward to checking out the forum.
i have just got myself a 2016 4.4 v8 sport

paul500

Hi,
I was paul500 on range rovers dot net, which seems to have suffered a horrible fate.
I'm hoping alot of the guys from there have come here.
cheers,
Paul.
P38 Red Truck!

tedxenos

Hi everyone. I have just picked up a 03 RR just short of 120k miles. In a lovely green with gray exterior and white beige interior.
I hope all of you can help me because I paid very little for this car and that means it's gonna have some problems and I already have a list of parts I need.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hi

Just looking at the moment as I am hoping to replace my ‘broken’ Discovery 4 with a Range Rover.

Looking for advice and recommendations at this stage.

Many thanks

Trevor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m interested in a2012 L322. 75k on the clock and looks in great condition.

Is there anything I should be looking for that may be problematic?

I’ve heard that spare bush’s for the rear are not available. Is this true if so is it causing issues at MOT time?

TIA

Hi all,

I’ve just bought my first Range Rover. 2006 HSE with 99k miles. Sadly less than 24 hours after my purchase it’s on the back of a tow truck as it seems the alternator has gone. The dealer is going to look after it, but hoping this is just a minor speed bump on the start of my Range Rover journey. Anyway thanks for having me!

Pumba96

Hello everyone,

I have been a rover fan all my life as my mother learned to drive in a Series 3, 109 in Rhodesia and my father and I built a series 3 from the frame up just before driving it to Belize. I currently drive a 1998 P38 Rangie and a 1996 Euro Defender 110 I picked up in Germany. Thank you for allowing me to join and share what little knowledge I may have.