Welcome to the #1 Jaguar E-Pace Forum and Jaguar E-Pace community dedicated to Jaguar E-Pace owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Jaguar E-Pace Forum today!

2020 E-Pace P250 Checkered Flag for Sale

Tiger900

For Sale: 2020 E-Pace P250 Checkered Flag Limited Edition
$37,000
21,900 miles

The Checkered Flag Edition was only offered on the E-Pace in 2020.
In early 2020, with a global pandemic in full swing, industries and supply chains were adversely affected.
Jaguar did not produce a lot of 2020 E-Paces, and even less of the Checkered flag Edition.
And only a few of those are in the stunning eye-catching Photon Red color, exclusive to the Checkered Flag.
This is truly a unique vehicle!

Highlights:
246 HP Turbo Charged Engine
Driving Modes: Sport/Comfort/Snow/Eco,
19 inch Wheels,
10 way heated front seats
Meridian Premium Sound System
Front to Back Fixed Panoramic Sun Roof
Cold Climate Pack: heated steering wheel/heated windshield/heated washer jets/heated front seats,
Dual Zone Climate Control,
12.3-inch TFT Interactive Driver Display with rear-view camera and voice control,
Blind Spot Assist/Lane Assist/Lane Departure/Traffic Sign Recognition/Adaptive Cruise Control & Speed Limiter/Emergency Braking/Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Apple Carplay/Android Auto/Bluetooth,
4G LTE mobile hotspot,
Navigation with free map updates,
Heated power folding side mirrors with Approach Lights (see pic with 2 jaguars), auto-dimming drivers side.
All weather Jaguar rubber floor mats and cargo liner. All the original carpet floor mats are still unused and protected in plastic.
2" Trailer Hitch Receiver,
Fully transferable Jaguar Elite Care 5 yr/60,000 mile Warranty & Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
Jaguar In-Control App lets you remotely start the vehicle, lock/unlock, etc.
Never been in an accident,
Original Owner,
Clean Title in hand.

I really love this car. It's exciting to drive and it turns heads everywhere. I'm selling it because I'm retiring and about to purchase a camper van to travel across the country.
IMG_0390.jpg IMG_0391.jpg IMG_0377.jpg IMG_0388.jpg IMG_0395.jpg IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0381.jpg

Last edited: